Naruto Server

Team Ham's Avatar Team Ham8/13/12 12:04 pm
1 emeralds 143
You don't have to know about Naruto to help. You can just look at pictures on google. Or we can explain it to you.
A couple friends and I are creating a naruto Server and we need all of you naruto lovers to come and help. We know your out there. We just need help from you guys. There are a couple type of people we need: Plugin Developers, Builders, Terraformers, Redstone Engineers and Texture Pack Makers. If you found a category you want to help with comment your ign and if posible your skype. The ip is ManziLand.atl5.creeperhost.net. If you want more info keep reading.

Plugin Developers
Currently we have no one who can make a plugin for us. I am willing to pay if the plugin is good enough for it. You will also earn a very good rank in the server. You will be respected highly.

Builders
Currently we have about 5 builder. But we still need more. Our current Head Builders are Roshan2003 and Mikaeloljohansen. If you want to be a builder you must know a lot about how stuff in naruto looks. Plus, If you can build good enough you can receive payment. You WILL be tested before you are accepted. You will gain much credit for helping build.You will be tested, not everyone will make it, But it is still worth trying.

Redstone Experts
This is a category we are sore in. We currently have no redstone engineers. We are searching for people who can wire anything we want, to a certain extent. Like all other categories you can receive payment if it is good enough. You will be respected. You will be tested, not everyone will make it, But it is still worth trying.

VoxelSniper
I am average in terraforming with voxelsniper. That is why we need people who exceptional at this. Like all other categories you can receive payment if it is good enough. You will be respected. You will be tested, not everyone will make it, But it is still worth trying.
Team Ham
Level 37 : Artisan Network