My Server Opinion.

xxCreepgame68xx's Avatar xxCreepgame68xx6/30/21 11:20 am
1 emeralds 69
  I have some people always asking me for some good servers. Java and Bedrock depends on what they use. (I use both) While thinking about life I realized that other people might need help finding servers too so I am making some forum posts on some servers and giving my personal opinion about it. Now lets begin.
  OK, so this is for the people who like the relaxing life and just plays the java version of the game. I am gonna first recommend a server NOT to play and a server I recommend to play. The one not to play is... 2b2t. The reason for this is because it is an anarchy server. If you don't know what that means well it means there are no rules. If you make a house it will probably be gone, you run into a player they will probably kill you. But worst it is full of hackers. You can do anything but it will be ruined. I think we should move into the light now for a good server for the java casual players. Now in my opinion that would be Orchidia. A server you can find on Planet Minecraft. The Server Is Owned By Cracks And He Cares About His Server A lot. And when you join for the first time you can always count on at least 1 person to say hi. It is recommended that you make you house near the little village by the public farm so you have a place that is by your home and is useful.
  So this is my first recommendation post so if you have any suggestions on how to make it better let me know. Also notice that I am doing this for people of certain types So let me know how you play Minecraft and I will try to find a server for you. Now go play some Minecraft!

Poll ended 07/26/2021 11:20 am.

xxCreepgame68xx
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner