My Community Idea! McContent SMP

VoidCrawler9's Avatar VoidCrawler98/21/23 10:10 am history
1 emeralds 62
so ive been thinking... what if i make a community ran server of datapackers, resourcepack makers, modders, modpackers, etc and with people playing on it too on survival (if they want to basically endure the chaos and survive if they so choose too

so i present the concept of McContent SMP (because the name Content SMP was taken by DoctorR4t)

now seeing as this project is a community affair there will be some rules and guildlines and most importantly a DISCORD SERVER (for chatting about the mods and stuff)

but depending on how many people decide they like this idea then ill make the server.

but just to get some basic known information out

1. idk what server hosting place it will be on but i need one that is free and ultra customizable and works well with semi large groups at once

2. not everyone will be able to just get on and edit as they please they will have to fill out a google forum (link will be on discord) so i know they wont be jerks

3. it wont be a apsolute free for all it will have boundrys like everything so things dont go... ya know... AWRY

if anyone has any questions about it or wants to know how to help. reply or shoot it to us on discord

but this is just my vision so if you wanna be apart of it go right ahead
(also i happily encourage youtubers and twitch streamers to jump on this bandwagon because honestly this will be not only halarious but down right just all and all a fantastic yt and twitch series)

Discord Link: https://discord.gg/hWfujMmfR3
VoidCrawler9
Level 41 : Master System