Looking for Modded Servers

Cleora's Avatar Cleora1/6/19 11:18 am
1 emeralds 169
Looking for modded servers? Save this thread and wait for someone with a server to reply to the following (If you got any suggestions of what I should ask, let me know)

Owner of the server:
The Staff:
What pack:
Mods added:
Mods removed:
Is pack custom made?:
The Version(s):
Who else is playing:
Max player limit:
Rules:
Discord:
How much it costs to host:
Server TPS:
Age limit if any:
How long server has been up/ when release date is:

Otherwise i'm looking to make a modded mc pack. Mostly looking for 1.7.10 versions as it's the most stable AND 1.7.10 probably has the most mods compared to any other MC versions.

Mods I want/ Suggest [Depends what version of MC] [Most of these are 1.7.10]
Biomes ol' plenty. Mo Creatures, Mo Ores, Pam's harvest craft, Pam's wee flowers,
morph, tinker's construct, Witchery, Ares magica, Twilight forest,
Thaumcraft, Chisel & chisel 2. RFTools, ProjectRed, NetherOres, Nature, Mr. Crayfish's furniture, Hats,
Ironchests/ Ironbackpacks, EnderIO, Damage Indicators, Dense Ore, Botania, Blood Arsenal, Blood
Magic, Biblio Craft, Big Reactors, Abyssal Craft, DecoCraft, Draconic Evolution, ProjectE, Vein Miner,
Storage Drawers, Mystic Craft, Inventory Pets

(Apparently most of these mods together are hard to come by but I know on the AT Launcher there is a pack that has MOST of these mods, not including mo creatures; but it gets twilight foreest, ares magic, thaumcraft & more mods that for the most part, are not compatible)

DM me on discord if you'd like to start a modded server together OR already have one up/ in the making. Cleora#6618
Cleora
Level 66 : High Grandmaster Skinner