Looking for help for an RP, RPG, PVP, and more, server!

DeathsValentine's Avatar DeathsValentine12/10/17 6:10 am
1 emeralds 135
I'm looking for people (mostly builders) to help with my MMORPG/RPG server! I need experience building all types of things like medieval buildings, modern buildings, futuristic buildings, villas, etc. The more building styles you can manage the better, but if you specialize in one style don't be afraid to apply!

People who are good at creating stories, quests, and lore are appreciated as well!

Although I would like to get this project up sooner, it's very relaxed so you don't need to spend hours a day doing it, I can usually accommodate any schedule (I am on pacific standard time).

If you aren't a builder but also have experience with plugins or coding, let me know, I'd love to have more help!

This would be an unpaid since I'm just a college student and therefore don't have money, so anyone who doesn't mind doing these things for fun is appreciated! I will make sure to credit you as a builder or helper or whatever you end up doing.

Any age is welcome as long as you're mature.

If you would like to apply please PM me with the following:
1) (Required) Why you want to help.
2) (If applicable otherwise enter N/A) What kinds of plugins you're familiar with.
3) (If applicable otherwise enter N/A) What kind of plugin experience you have.
4) (If applicable otherwise enter N/A) What kinds of builds you're good at.
5) (If applicable otherwise enter N/A) Examples of your builds.
6) (If applicable otherwise enter N/A) One or more (more is better) examples of your writing and creative thought ability.
7) How much time you could potentially dedicate to helping (just an estimate, it's not set in stone)
8) (Required) Skype name or Discord tag.
9) (Required) Minecraft username.

A Skype/Discord interview, and the ability to Skype/Discord during is the build required.

Note: In the beginning I will only op you when I can get on as well, just to make sure you're trustworthy.
PLEASE DON'T ASK ABOUT YOU APPLICATION STATUS. I can be a busy person sometimes but I will try my best to get back to you as soon as I can! Thanks!
DeathsValentine
Level 21 : Expert Pokemon