Kingdoms, Caves & Cliffs Roleplay Server SEASON 2

Derkino's Avatar Derkino11/20/22 3:33 pm
1 emeralds 54
Hello,

I am the owner of a Roleplay Kingdom server that has had a successful year. However, the server will go into a second season in a different world. We want to change so many things about the server and improve the overall gameplay by a lot. There will be five kingdoms with their own lore, architecture, religion and powers. The kingdoms fight battles and wars with each other, can form alliances and trade. Furthermore, there will be global events and dungeons that allow you to get custom items and powers. The world is created by a custom generation datapack called Terralith along with a few other datapacks. The server will contain data packs and plugins. The gameplay is a combination of survival and roleplay and we will have a few YouTubers for each kingdom to broadcast the story of that kingdom!

So who am I looking for?

• Players who feel like they want to join and experience this adventure along with us.

• Builders who feel like they can contribute by building in a fantasy/medieval style, for either spawn, dungeons, kingdoms etc.

• Helpers and staff members who feel inspired by the project and want to help out with creating the server, finding players and YouTubers, creating events and making sure people enjoy the server to the absolute maximum.

• Digital artists: skins, resource packs, lore-related art.

• Developers who can either add their own value to already-existing plugins or create new ones.

• Lore writers

• YouTubers that want to record on the server.

There is a discord server for you to join, the discord server is far from finished but it will be a way to communicate and share ideas. You can also PM me for contact.

https://discord.gg/trGJGMXrja

I hope to speak to you all very soon!
Derkino
Level 25 : Expert Cowboy