Kerundo Application [SMP] {Java} {Vanilla} {Whitelist} {1.18.1} {18+}

kellphone's Avatar kellphone1/28/22 3:46 pm
1 emeralds 56
I am currently looking for around 10 - 15 people to add to Kerundo, an everlasting SMP. The server hasn't been made yet hence why I am recruiting. The server a completely vanilla SMP that will last indefinitely and never change it's map. I want to make this a plain and simple SMP, just playing Minecraft with a group of people with the intent to just have fun. To make sure this can happen, the SMP is whitelisted and there is an application process that will help decide who to add. It may seem like a bit much but I really want to make sure I pick people with no ill-intent.

This is my first time running my own server on java so forgive me for the mistakes I will most likely make along the way. If it gets to a point where I can't run the server, I will pay for a sever hosting service instead. Rest assured that no matter what happens hosting-wise, the world will always stay intact and playable.

BASIC RULES:

1. NO STEALING

2. NO DUPING

3. NO HACKING

4. NO NONCONSENSUAL KILLING OF OTHERS

APPLICATION

If you are accepted you will receive an invite to the Kerundo Discord sever. In there I'll further explain on some of my point made here. If you have any additional questions, ask away in the comments!

Hope see ya soon!
kellphone
Level 1 : New Explorer