Join a mature community and shape the future of it. Antimony presents: [Antimony‘s Flare Community Realm] 18+

Antimony_Sb's Avatar Antimony_Sb6/11/23 7:14 am
1 emeralds 52
Hello all!

I’m the owner of a small server which is hosted directly at Minecraft Realms for now. There I want to provide a Vanilla+ SMP experience. Additionally to normal vanilla there are a few functions from VanillaTweaks (e.g. fast leave decay), some custom items and I’m actively developing other functions by myself.
In the future additions of different mini games are planned (e.g. parcour, elytra race track).
The world was recently started and is waiting for you to discover.

My targeted audience is international therefore the main language is English. I aim for 18+ people to avoid little kids ruining everyone’s experience.
If you think you can fit in this server but are „too young“, send me a dm. Maybe we can sort this out.

If this sound remotely interesting, leave a comment and I will drop a discord link into your dms. The discord serves as an information hub about the server. There you will find all information available and processed for easy access.
If you have any questions regarding my server, don’t hesitate to reach out to me, in the comments or dm.
Antimony_Sb
Level 1 : New System