Java Servers (My opinions & thoughts)

Clikrz's Avatar Clikrz12/24/22 1:28 pm
1 emeralds 71
  This has been on my mind for a while, since Hive on Java Minecraft version shut down.. Honestly I didn't go on there much, I played on Hypixel & Mineplex more than I did on the Java version of Hive. I never really thought much of it until I played on Bedrock version of it & how nice it was & everyone who played there. Then one day I went to go play on Hive on Java, just to see what's up there, & I get a message upon login that it has shut down & only Bedrock version was joinable now. This struck me as odd, because I didn't hear about this at the time & had no idea it was shutting down. Then I had a thought about Mineplex on Java because they've really went downhill for sometime now. I played on Mineplex since 2014, & over time those numbers of players have went to the few 10,000's to only a few hundred as of now. It hurts me to see the first ever server I played on to see it dying as is, my thoughts are they more focused on Bedrock or something, but again Mineplex was my first server I ever played on Minecraft of all versions I played. I started with 360 version in 2012, & have played Minecraft on Xbox One, both PC versions, Wii U, Switch, PS Vita, iOS, & more. So I honestly hope Mineplex don't shut down, because I would be heartbroken to see that, it holds so many memories with those I used to play mini-games with & made so many friends there. I have hope knowing since Minecraft is so popular that people will come back & forth to get those numbers up as Minecraft goes on in time & age, so I will cling to that.

It's my Christmas wish that all of you have a safe & happy holidays, along with my thanks to all of you for supporting me & what I have done here on PMC. Here's to a Merry Christmas & as we slide into 2023, I wish you all a Happy New Years & keep gaming! :3
Clikrz
Level 43 : Master Warrior