Java Developer & Staff

AsceOfHearts's Avatar AsceOfHearts4/22/24 4:32 pm
2 emeralds 42
Server Ip, cloudcraft.bio

We are a java minecraft server currently in 1.20.4 we have 3 game mode currently but with much more coming in the soon future!

Factions
* with custom ecnhants
* Dungeons
* fresh season

Survival / Towny
* a unique survival experience
Set Safe Zones that don't allow griefing encouraging players to live together in a community
* WasteLands
Pvp zones where all rules go griefing allowed trying to make

and Skyblock
with Acid Island and One block coming VERY SOON

DEVELOPER

I'm looking for a Developer to help with some small fixes essentially like a carpenter. my team is very small as it is and I NEED someone with more development experience than me lol.
Interested contact me on discord leave name Minecraft name and position your interested ascehearts

BUILDER

We are looking for someone who can help spruce up some of our buildings within spawn and interiors have some other projects but again we have a really small team and I'm trying to build a "family" so we are looking for someone who wants to be here for the long haul, we will have bigger projects in the future even if you're interested in helping with projects.

contact.me on discord with your name minecraft name and what position you are interested in. ascehearts

Moderators

we are looking for people with experience to help moderate chat we don't have many players since we have been in development in the past 2 months completely rebranding but just remember even if you aren't accepted now continuing playing on the server is the best way to make yourself known

contact.me on discord with your name minecraft name and what position you are interested in. ascehearts

As of 04/22/24
We had a problem and ive been working heavily recently irl so things aren't completely set up but within the next day or everything will be set up for base function so please don't let something bad ruin your experience
Respond to any messaging around 1am EST
AsceOfHearts
Level 1 : New Miner