Gimpsecraft 2.0 | Apply Now! | Modded Fun! | Whitelisted.

fools9's Avatar fools97/10/17 11:16 am
1 emeralds 45
What Is Gimpsecraft?

Gimpsecraft is a private modpack that is made for any kind of players, new players to modded and pro player at modded.
It is also made with a balance that makes all mods equals, there are magic mods, there are tech mods, there are adventure mods and there are misc mods. The modpack also has a survival aspect, it has a season system, a thirst system, a temperature system and even a food balancing system, that means that you can't eat the same food over and over again, cause ur belly will get tired of that food

Why Did You Make Gimpsecraft?

Well, I wanted to make a modpack that people would love to play, and this is not my first try! I have done many modpacks, you can even look into my profile, you can see that I have made quite a lot of modpacks, each getting better and better, but what makes this one different from the others is that this one was made by the request of people, what do I mean by that? Well, people wanted harder modpacks, and so this one is harder, people wanted balanced modpacks, well this one has it, people wanted modpacks that are fun, and this one has a lot of fun! This is a unique modpack different to any other modpack.

What about the server?

We do have a server, it is the official and only server there is, this server is currently closed until we get more people so that other people don't get a head start. The server is divided into teams, players can choose to either join a team or create one, we will talk more about the teams later. The server is 24/7 and has enough ram for the server to not lag. The server has a spawn built by me and another friend and spawn has some surprises, it has custom NPC's and some when spoken at the right time, will grant you quests that if you complete them, a reward will be given to you. The server is kind of like factions but on a much smaller rate, you can build your base and attack other bases, there are enemy teams, ally teams, and neutral teams.
Enemy teams will attack you, Ally teams will defend you and neutral teams won't attack you or defend you.
If you attack a neutral or ally team, they will most likely be your new enemies, if you want to keep an ally, defend his base on attacks, if you want to gain fan ally, defend neutral teams or set an agreement. In order to raid, there most be an equal amount of players defending and attacking.

Tell Me About The Teams.

A player can either choose to create a team or join an existing one. Teams can't have more than 6 players but if you talk to me and give me a good reason, your team can have up to 7-8 players, a reason to this is new players to modded Minecraft and inactive players on the team.
Teams will have a private chat that can be accessed by pressing Shift + T, this will allow them to plan attacks without the enemy team knowing.
Teams will have to choose a name and a color that represents them. Teams can't build near other teams bases unless they have a permission from the nearby teams. Teams can set their own rules, for example, a team can have a rule that says that team members will have to share resources, but the other team has a rule that says that team members can be selfish and stay with their own resources (I do not recommend that).

Okey, I Like This, But What About The Rules?

Rules are easy to memorize, most servers have the same rules.
If a rule is broken, a warning will be sent to that player.
1 Warning = Temp-Banned for 20 minutes.
2 Warnings = Temp-Banned for 1 hour
3 Warnings = Temp-Banned for 4 hours
If a player keeps breaking the rules after those warnings, he will be permanently banned from the server.

Rules:
1-. Do not hack
2-. Do not use harsh language
3-. Do not bully or insult
4-. Respect everyone
5-. Do not abuse powers if you have them
6-. Follow the rules
7-. Have Fun!
I will add more rules if needed.

I love this! How can I apply?

To apply please visit: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/se ... telisted-1
fools9