Free Server List

MCxJB's Avatar MCxJB8/14/12 11:45 am
1 emeralds 102
Hello Everyone,

I am here to release a new website that I have created for the Minecraft Community. It is a server list. I know its been done before but I taught it would be great to do, to strengthen my scripting languages. I think that this turned out really well and am really proud of it. All my work has gone to make this epic website.

So what does it offer?

Free!
Fast Registration which allows users to post their server, with a custom made control panel for all users.
Fast server posting time.
Premium slots which give your server more publicity.
Voting systems which rank the server by how many votes it has (one IP per server per day)
Real Time Stats (Gives users the stats of their servers (clicks and votes))
Detailed Stats by Site

So thats what it offers. I hope you will come to the website and check it out for yourself.

Staff
Mark Barrett (me) - Lead Developer/Designer, Site Owner---Email:mark@minecraftadverts.net
Andrew Gaetaniello - Graphic Designer, Co-Owner---Email:andrew@minecraftadverts.net

If you have any questions or want to just say something email us at: support@minecraftadverts.net.

So if you have a server and you want to give it traffic stop by and post it for FREE! Also try tell your friends Posted Image.

Thanks,
Mark

VOTIFIER SUPPORT COMING VERY SOON
MCxJB
Level 18 : Journeyman Engineer