Flare Community SMP {16+}{HardMode}{NoGrief}{NoReset}

Antimony_Sb's Avatar Antimony_Sb10/9/23 9:41 pm
1 emeralds 88
The Flare Community is looking for more mature and chilled players.

We're aiming to create a hermitcraft-inspired game experience, where you can build, farm, chat and chill. If you want to build a giant base, a small home or want to play some minigames with other nice people (Minigames are currently in development, 2 are released)

We are players from all over the planet and therefore different active times.

You should have a deeper look into our community, if...

* you’re 16 years old or older (We are not aiming at age, we are aiming for a mature behavior, most players are around 18, I am 27)
* you want to be a part of a growing community
* you want a chill experience without drama
* you’re a player who is looking for a server without an expiry date (It’s my hobby and my passion to run the server and create a unique game experience)

Features:

* 🆕 Relatively new community
* The server was started on 14.04.2023 but first active players joined in june
* ⏰ Almost always on the newest release version (currently Java 1.20.1)
* The server will always be on the newest possible version. We have to wait until all plugins are also updated, but then we will update.

* 👥 Chill community
* We want to create a community where everyone feels welcome.

* 🗄️ Organized information hub (Discord)
* There you will find all information about the server refined for easy access.
* Everything is made with usability in mind
* You will need to fill out an application to gain access to the Minecraft server and most channels

* 💰 Custom community currency
* Our custom currency will be used to trade with other players, available in different minigames, events, in an incentive system to encourage activity and more!
* No pay-to-win!

* 🍻 Java and Bedrock crossplay
* Bedrock players are able to join our adventure but as of now, the best experience is for Java players (custom items are their respective vanilla items for Bedrock players and some functions will work slightly different)
* You can also connect your Java and Bedrock accounts to play on Bedrock with your Java profile, in case you are on the go and want to hop on the server

Data Packs:

* Armor Statues
* Ketket's Better Hanging Signs
* Exclusive Flare Community Data Pack (completely made by me for the server, provides different custom functions and the code foundation for our minigames)

Plugins:
(only an overview of the main components)

🌐 Dynmap 🌐

* Online map 2D/3D for Overworld, Nether and The End

🪑 GSit 🪑

* Sit on any block (and other players) and easily sit on slabs and stairs by right-clicking on it

⚡ Bolt ⚡️

* Property protection for all containers and some additional features

⚔️ mcMMO 🛡️

* 15 different skills to level up and receive different special abilities
* including: Taming, Excavation, Herbalism and Acrobatics
* enhanced fishing

📡 DiscordSRV 📡

* Ingame chat channel on Discord
* proximity-based voice chat system
* Discord<->Minecraft verification for new users (necessary to play on the server)

🛒 Shopkeepers 🛒

* With Shopkeepers you are able to easily setup a vilager shop, which sells your specified items

👥 Miscellaneous 👥

* Besides the everyday SMP, we currently are developing storylines, quests, dungeons and more. Join now to be one of the first players to dive into a great story accompanied with interesting conversations and several activities to do, once it’s finished. On the discord you will find a roadmap of implementation of this project.

If you are interested, feel free to reach out to me, preferably on discord (sb.antimony)
Antimony_Sb
Level 1 : New System