Devs and Coders Needed

Vocashiny's Avatar Vocashiny9/22/14 11:38 am
1 emeralds 97
Hallo! I currently own a server that is in development mode, and I need some help from a dev or two! You must be able to code bukkit plugins, as I'll need a class plugin for the server o_O
Basically I need a class plugin that allows you to select a class from a list. This would give you a fancy prefix! So for example, if you did /class warrior, it would give you a prefix of [Warrior]. It would also be great if it gave you a starting kit, but it'd be hard to do that without people trying to duplicate the items D: Unless you could only switch your class once per day...
A levelling system would also be cool, though I am aware there are already out there. But if it fit in with the classes and gave you extra skills (like fireballs) when you levelled up, that would be awesome
Sorry if some of these things are impossible. I don't know much about coding at all! xD
If you are interested in applying I also need devs to help me with everyday things such as permissions and stuff.
If you feel you're up to it, just post your MC username below, and say whether you can code any of this plugin above!

Thanks!
Vocashiny
Level 20 : Expert Cake