Community Survival SMP

Joelrock's Avatar Joelrock11/6/22 3:54 am
2 emeralds 71
Hello all, I'm Joelrock.

I'm not a known player in the Community like every other player that want to be known.
I want to share with you all about my server. I said I would stop posting but I want to keep my server alive but were a whitelist server so again so no one will want to join servers but we this is, and I promise you to the bottom of my heart, a Pure Survival Server. 100% Pure Survival. we would love to have people joining us. we have a discord server so you can talk to other players and ask questions.

We have a video showing other players what will happen when your whitelisted, sometimes people will grief the server, but little do they know the server saved every 5 hours so if the server gets griefed it is easily swapped with the one saved before the griefing. So, all your progress and items will still be in your chests and houses before the griefing. Some of us here like to create nations so we can have peace or war. Griefing is allowed in war but not any griefing that will cost someone their Whole base. just party there base or something.

We have some homes at spawn and small rooms for players to stay at spawn or live at spawn to work, play, and have fun.
I used to lie about us having 70 players or something, but I realised it was foolish of me for doing that. So, in order for me to be successful I need to be honest with other players, my members, my staff, and my server admin.

Thank you for reading and if you want to join us click the discord.

Discord: Click here!

if you have any questions, please do comment and I will answer your questions.
Joelrock
Level 12 : Journeyman Robot