BlockbyBlock.TV -- Creative, Survival, Skyblock, MissileWars

MrBlockbyBlock's Avatar MrBlockbyBlock11/3/14 9:15 pm
1 emeralds 198
Hi everyone!

This is my 1st post on the forums here and I would like to invite everyone to my server BlockbyBlock.tv 1.7-1.8

Our server has a PlotMe creative mode with plots 100x100 -- if you spend time on the server and behave you will eventually get promoted to VIP status. VIPs can use worldedit in the PlotMe world and also fly in the main hub - with some other small perks.

If your a true Steve -- maybe Survival would be the right mode/world for you! This is mostly vanilla with a few mods like no creeper damage(only to the land), HealthBar, and GriefPrevention.

We also feature a SkyBlock for those who love to live in the clouds. Build a massive island in the sky with achievements to earn.

For anyone wanting more action - we also have the game Missile Wars from great SethBling!

Every project on my profile was built on the network. I would be honored for you to stop by and spend some time playing. Were always looking for more fun interesting things to add -- if you have anything to recommend - please let me know on the server or in a post below!

Thanks guys, cya there <3 <3 <3
MrBlockbyBlock
Level 59 : Grandmaster Creeper