Voice-actors and storywriters in need!

Popa's Avatar Popa8/2/16 7:33 pm
1 emeralds 95
Hey guys,

I'll keep this post as short as possible. In summary, I'm gathering a small group to work on a drama/sad/emotional adventure map.

At the moment we're looking for people who can either help out with the script / story, and those who are willing to give voice acting a try.

Interested? Read till the end.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

*If you are interested in working on the story*:

Send us an email with a short story in the form of a letter (A few paragraphs long at most.) To simulate the fact that our story is already somewhat developed, your letter must start with the following: "Dear Frank,

I’m so sorry. It’s been rough, and I feel like I should have told you, but it’s...it’s too late now."

Note that if we are not satisfied with your submission we may not let you into the team. But we're not TOO harsh, and don't worry-you'll get an email telling you what and why if it happens to be the case.

*If you are interested in voice acting*:

Send an email with the subject "Interested in Voice acting". After getting 5-10 said emails, I will send out a 'group-email' where I will introduce some characters and the audition process. Yes, we take this all very seriously.

*Contact us at flyingnoodlemaps@gmail.com*

Looking forward to working with some creative people!

-Popa / flyingnoodle123
Popa
Level 6 : Apprentice Crafter