Mod help needed!!!

CharlesCharge08's Avatar CharlesCharge081/24/24 2:00 pm
2 emeralds 108
Hello, I am very new to modding Minecraft and have recently downloaded a Minecraft world that needs some mods to run. I am using the Curse Forge Minecraft launcher to load all of the mods. I have no problem launching the game or creating a world but the moment the world loads, the screen is completely black. All I can see is the hot bar and the inventory. I have managed to get all the mods in a mod folder when the game launches so all of the mods needed are there. it's not just that Minecraft World it's all the Minecraft worlds that I make. (that are moded with those mods) for example, when I create a Minecraft world the same thing happens. but when I go to regular old vanilla it works just fine BTW it is 1.12.2. I can hear all the game sounds and me breaking blocks. I also checked that all my Graphics drivers are up to date. I am using the AMD rx6700m 12 gb driver version is 23.12.1. I would add a screenshot or a video of what I see but I don't know how.

This is the Minecraft map. when downloaded there is a section that has all of the mods in it.
https://www.planetminecraft.com/project/scp-containment-breach-5644553/
CharlesCharge08
Level 1 : New Miner