Worst and Best Minecraft Experinces

supremewand250's Avatar supremewand2505/8/12 5:27 pm
1 emeralds 84
I have played Minecraft for a while now and i have had a ton of good and bad experinces.I love hearing other peoples storys about Minecraft so post them now! First my best and worst experinces in case you want to read them :

Worst:One day i joined a joined a server and i was fairly good with minecraft at the time so i manged to get some stone tools and iron armor.Then i join a faction called TheATeam.I made a good house got a full set of diamond tools and diamond armor ect.Then a guy named Hestous joined the faction.In short he was a hacker.Hestous stole the admins stuff ( lol ) and then the mods stuff.When the sever owner found he,was going to ban Hestous.But then Hestous got a idea......he blamed me for everything.The server owner than baned me from the server.I am still baned to this day lol .

Best: I just started minecraft for the first time.I dident even know that iron was in the game but then a faction called the Spunks let me join.They practicly teached me everything about minecraft.Includeing all of the faction commands and player commands the server had.It was great we made our base in a volcano ( long story)and flooded other bases with lava.Then the server just wasent working one day.later i found out the server owner had destroyed the server.I was shocked and just plain sad.I then found other good servers but i will never forget the spunks and how nice they are.
supremewand250
Level 22 : Expert Narwhal