Question

Qutek's Avatar Qutek11/27/22 10:57 pm
1 emeralds 56
If anyone wants to do some old times style minecraft in a way then contact me. Basically I have been looking around at smp servers etc and could basically never find one that feel "right" to me, idk if it is just me but I remember playing on smps back in the day and I remember how fun it was where you had a server of 10 or so people just playing for fun, making their own little towns and villages, sometimes big houses or small shacks that look like a cube, and everyone working as a community. I dont know if I am just not looking in the right places or some weird old player nostalgic for old times, but if anyone here wants to play with me and some other few people I know on a vanilla smp then just contact me and I will see about adding. It is in 1.19.2 with a few plugins like mcmmo, brewery, dynmap and thats it, again, all I want is just to find some fellow people who share the desire to find a calm and peaceful place to play together and build and form a community without any stealing, griefing or pvp.
Anyways, contact me if interested on here or Qutek #8129 (on discord) and we will work something out, hope to find some like minded people : D.
Qutek
Level 1 : New Miner