Helpful people needed

Qutek's Avatar Qutek3/20/22 4:18 pm
1 emeralds 27
Hello, I am posting this because me and quite a lot of others are waiting currently for a server to relaunch (it is confirmed that it will re launch). And I wanted to see if anyone here might want to join me and my people as a friendly ally. The server is an old school factions server with a good owner who actually cares about the server (He is called "Bralien" on PMC). The server usually had and will have an average of 20 people or so on it and because of this the server now has a lot of history in it and interesting people. So if you want to join it then you don't even need to be a warrior. Everyone is welcome there as long as they are not assholes or as long as they do not cheat/exploit. For more server history or info just msg me on PMC. But in conclusion, I am simply searching for people who want to get together with me either as members or allies of my groups and be friendly with each other to together amass wealth, power or just to build cool stuff. Anyone is welcome, and thank you for reading.

PS( you do not need to have any specific time zone, I am ok with anyone as long as they do not act stupid or do things like exploit/cheat/be bad. I can provide more info if you message me).
Qutek
Level 1 : New Miner