Volunteers for an Escape From Tarkov Server

ShiftingKill's Avatar ShiftingKill2/7/21 10:56 pm
2 emeralds 231
Hello my potential staff team!

I am currently in the process of making a Vanilla Minecraft Escape from Tarkov server. I have coded an entirely new gun crafting system, the mechanics Tarkov is known for (extraction, loot and shoot), and have a scaling server that can support many simultaneous games. I need some help with building little small things like a lobby, or just managing players and finding cheaters. This is a one of a kind server, I am a college student / developer. Let's take this to the moon! We also run a network of other gamemodes. We have Rust and RuneScape being worked on as well, to give the entire server an MMO framework. If you love either of those games we can also use builders, modelers, and moderators! We need to get people managing the Discord as well, getting more outreach. So any volunteering you can do we may be able to use you. Or, just join if you can't wait to play this gamemode!

Here is the server's Discord invite link if you want to join us: https://discord.gg/j7aEvXhaxp

I really hope I can get some help with this great new server! 2 years in development, it's going to the moon soon!:tup:

-ShiftingKill
ShiftingKill
Level 29 : Expert Engineer