Experienced Configurator x Scripter Seeking Server Projects! Hire me! $5/HR

Dot_'s Avatar Dot_7/31/23 3:34 pm
1 emeralds 114
I invite you to explore my portfolio and projects at https://dotxzxc.dev . There, you will find a showcase of my previous work, highlighting my proficiency in creating engaging gameplay mechanics, and implementing custom features that captivate players.

By hiring me as your Minecraft Developer, you can expect:

Quality and Reliability: I am dedicated to providing you with exceptional development solutions that are not only of the highest quality but also delivered promptly and efficiently.

Innovation and Customization: I thrive on bringing fresh ideas to the table and tailoring them to your server's unique vision. With my expertise, we can create a truly immersive and captivating experience for your players.

Collaboration and Communication: I believe in open and transparent communication. I will actively involve you in the development process, ensuring that your vision is realized and that we work together to achieve your desired outcomes.

I am excited about the opportunity to contribute my skills and creativity to your server. I am confident that my expertise and dedication will make a significant impact on your community, attracting new players and providing an unforgettable gaming experience.

Thank you for reading this post this far. I charge $7 per hour of my services and I would be thrilled to discuss further details and answer any questions you may have. Please feel free to reach out to me on Discord: dotxzxc or email me at contact@dotxcxz.dev. I look forward to the possibility of working together and taking your server to new heights!

Best regards,
Dotxzxc
Dot_
Level 1 : New Miner