Demon Slayer: Bloodstone Realm (New Server, Help Needed)info

Gabs's Avatar Gabs3/14/23 3:52 pm history
1 emeralds 213
Welcome to Demon Slayer: Bloodstone Realm, a Minecraft server that combines the action-packed world of Demon Slayer with the creativity and fun of Minecraft. As an old Minecraft player who loves anime-based servers, I've played on several servers based on popular anime like Naruto, Tokyo Ghoul, and Dragon Ball. Now that I'm back to playing Minecraft, I've decided to create a server that combines the best of both worlds, without the use of mods.

In this server, you'll be able to choose between two factions: the Demon Slayers and the Demons. Demon Slayers will be able to form squads and work together to defeat the Demons and protect humanity. Demons, on the other hand, will be able to form factions and fight for territory against the Demon Slayers and other Demon factions.

As a Demon Slayer, you'll be able to advance through the ranks by completing quests and earning experience points. The ranking system will be as follows:

• Mizunoto
  • Mizunoe
  • Kanoto
  • Kanoe
  • Tsuchinoto
  • Tsuchinoe
  • Hinoto
  • Hinoe
  • Kinoto
  • Kinoe
  • Hashira (The highest rank for a Demon Slayer)

Meanwhile, as a Demon, you'll start at the Lesser Demon or Greater Demon rank, and work your way up to the powerful Twelve Kizuki rank. While there are no official Demon ranks, players in the Demon rank will be able to climb the ranks by defeating other players and completing special tasks. Each rank comes with its own unique abilities and rewards.

• Lesser Demon - (Ko Oni)
  • Common Demon - (Naka Oni)
  • Greater Demon - (Dai Oni)
  • Elite Demon - (Jōkyū Oni)
  • Savage Demon - (Kyōki)
  • Monstrous Demon - (Kijin)
  • Demon Overlord - (Maō)
  • Twelve Kizuki (The highest rank for a Demon)

The server will also feature regular events such as raids and wars, where Demon Slayers and Demons will be able to battle it out for glory and rewards.

We're currently looking for members of the community who would like to help us with this project. This is a work-in-progress server, and we're always open to feedback and suggestions. Join us and become a part of the Bloodstone Realm today! (Message me if interested!)
So far there is no Discord server as I believe we don't have a community for that yet, although if this post gets enough interaction I'll be sure to create one.

PS: Further updates will be posted here!
Gabs
Level 1 : New Network