Roleplay Idea

roryd04's Avatar roryd047/31/14 9:15 am
1 emeralds 72
Hey, I've got a new idea. I do not know if its already been done but I want to try it.

Ok so the idea is a full roleplay server.
The Idea
To begin with you are at a reasonably large spawn with different category portals which lead to more portals. which are into that category. There will be category's like Sci-Fi, Real Life, Horror e.g. As I said there will be roleplays inside that fit inside that category so for Real Life you may have something like School,Camp, Island.
How to start roleplaying
When you enter the portal for the roleplay that you have chosen you will have have to read up on the backstory of the roleplay type and then you will select your character for the roleplay. You will be given some information about your character and how you need to roleplay and you will be given a suffix after your name with your characters name so nobody gets mixed up. To also make sure chats don't get messed up we will make a seperate chat for each roleplay so that you can roleplay without clashing with
other roleplays.
New roleplays
I will set up a website or forum for the server (if I can create it) and members and guests will be able to vote for new Roleplays. At the end of the week a new idea will be chosen and then selected and put onto the server for members to experience.
Staff
I will select a good group of staff for the server which will modify chats and make sure everyone is having a good time. If you are found ruining other peoples roleplays or just being annoying and not abiding to rules there will be consequences.
Benefits
There are several benefits of this servers. One being that pretending to be someone or something can bring out self-confidence or communication skills. Another one being that people can use skills developed from the server in real life to speak to people with a wider and better range of grammar which may be learnt from the server. Also the fact that people can vote for new roleplays means we are giving them what they want to make sure they have as much fun as possible.

And thats the idea basically.

I'm thinking of maybe earning some money to get the server started. I know were gonna need a lot of slots because of the amount of roleplays. I am maybe looking for someone who is wanting to host the server, I don't mind if they have all the donations to increase server size to give a better experience. If you do like the idea please help me to create this server to make sure the community is happy. That is all that the server is about-making the community happy and getting out of the 'norm' of Factions and Pvp servers constantly popping up with a new original and unique idea.

Thanks If you want to contact me about creating the server or helping to pay for it or if you have any queries about my idea then add me on skype at Roryd673
roryd04
Level 17 : Journeyman Taco