308th series: Episode 1: The beginning

dancing reaper's Avatar dancing reaper12/18/23 4:52 pm
2 emeralds 92
Prologue

758 days after the Battle of Geonosis

‘’Come on clones! Move it!’’ Yelled jedi master Olympian. Master Olympian was the clone’s favorite female leader. The secondary army’s leader is the clone commando, Spike. He was a fearless leader intel the day that those chilling words were issued. ‘’The time has come, Execute Order 66.’’

Chapter 1

‘’Master chronic! wait for me!’’ screamed padawan Kira.’’ I’m coming Kira!’’ said Master chronic as he blocks the blaster bolts with his unique yellow lightsaber. The 308th legion was attacking and killing every Jedi in sight inside the jedi temple. The 501st legion was attacking the West side with Anakin Skywalker, now Darth Vader. And the South was the 308th. ‘’Kill them all!’’ said commando Spike. Kira ran with master chronic, dodging every blaster bolt that was about to hit them. ‘’We must get to the ship!’’ yelled master chronic, over the deafening sound of the blaster bolts. ‘’But where is it?’’ asked Kira. The T-6 jedi shuttle was nowhere in sight. ‘’I don’t know.’’ Said master chronic. ‘’ Keep after them! I will alert lord Vader that we found the last of the Jedi.’’ Said Spike. ‘’Yes sir, right away sir!’’ responded the sergeant. ‘’Ahhhhhh!’’ screamed Kira as she was shot in the leg. “No! Kira!” Master chronic picked up Kira, reminding himself as a baby. Master Chronic spotted the shuttle, not where he thought he landed it. As he entered the shuttle, he heard a lightsaber activated. He Turned around and saw commando Spike standing behind Darth Vader. “Anakin?’’ Said Master chronic. “I’m Darth Vader.” Responded Anakin. “No, you're Anakin.’’ Said master chronic. “Spike, finish them off.” “As you wish” responded Spike. Master chronic quickly threw a detonator into the Shuttle, causing it to explode. But out of the dust comes Darth Vader and Spike, somehow still alive. “You can’t get of us that easily!” Said Spike. As Master chronic ran, he realized that Kira was bleeding. “Help. Please.” “Don’t worry Kira.” Master chronic ran down the steps, hoping that he lost them. Master chronic quickly ran to a speeder bike, seeing that nobody was using it. He got on and started the speeder. “Hey! That’s mine!’’ yelled one of the citizens. They flew through town, dodging all the other speeders.” Hey! Look were you’re going!” Master chronic spotted another t-6 shuttle. He ran to it, knowing that spike was running after them. As he ran in, he saw it was untouched. He got to the controls and flew away. “No one can escape me! Oh, wait, you did.” “Patience. They will return.’’ Said Darth Vader. “Ow! My leg! It hurts so bad.” Said Kira. “Go to the back, get some bacta.” Responded master chronic. “Ugh! We go back to the jedi temple for some answers about why Olympian was killed, and this is what we get!” “So, why did Olympian die? And what from?” said Kira. “Well, we know she was killed by one of the clones, like Spike, or from the battle she was in, by a battle droid.’’ Said chronic. “No, I think she was killed by spike.” Responded Kira.” Okay, so we know it was Spike, but why did he kill her?” “I don’t know,’ said Kira. Soon, master Chronic realized that this was master Olympians shuttle! Her commlink was there too. “Hey Master! Look what I found! A training Lightsaber!” Kira accidentality activates the lightsaber, cutting a table in half. Master Chronic sighs.” Kira, you still have much to learn.” Then, Master Chronic sees the greatest thing he ever saw, A hyperspace whale. “Hey that looks like it’s from the correlian way. Wait, that’s where master Olympian went to defend florumm, right?’’ “That is right. Well than, let’s go there!’’ But before they entered hyperspace, they realized that on the hyperspace whale’s tentacles, was master Olympians cruiser. “Wow! That’s big!’’ said Kira. So, they landed the ship in the abandoned cruiser, and exited the ship. Then they heard faint talking. “What’s that?” asked Kira. When they did get closer, the talking was heard repeatedly, almost like something glitching. Then finally, it was heard clearly.” Commando Spike, the time has come, Execute Order 66.”
dancing reaper
Level 35 : Artisan Soldier