The most ridiculous thing I've built!

luigi_vampa's Avatar luigi_vampa10/12/22 7:38 am history
1 emeralds 83
My baby parked on my private landing space just outside Mos Eisley on Tatooine.

Need to head for Corellia so a nice NPC can fit me with some system upgrades so we check there's enough fuel for the trip.

Shields are at full power too.

Retract the landing gear and engage the landing jets to take us up and off the landing pad.

Right click the beacon to see the sector map and select the void to take the ship out of the world into orbit using the sublight drive.

Once in Space right click the cartography table to select a new destination with the hyperdrive computer and then engage the hyperdrive engines.

Slight delay as we went too near to a Destroyer and got boarded by the Empire. Luckily there was nothing in my inventory or chests on the contraband list. You possess shields because they possess the ability to literally destroy your ship and hurtle you into the void.

Reporgam the hyperdrive after the encounter which brings us into orbit around Corellia.

Use the beacon again to select where you want to land in the Sector and then the sublight drive to enter the planet's atmosphere.

Then use the landing jets to bring you into the hangar.

Then remember you're in the wrong hangar, engage the landing jets, select the right hangar using the beacon, travel across the world using the sublight drive and then park up in the new hangar!

luigi_vampa
Level 52 : Grandmaster Dragonborn