The Destroyer concept

PigGold16's Avatar PigGold1611/22/22 2:40 am
1 emeralds 73
Destroyer mob skin

Here's my idea of how to get to the echo dimension:

Eng.
When you defeat the warden, after his death, you will hear a sound and a sculk enderman will appear in the city, if you get too close to him, he will scream and disappear (With teleportation effect) and then the warden's heart will start beating (with echo) and after a while it will stop and destroyer will come out of the ground.

The Destroyer would have 500 health, 20 protection, and would deal 50 damage. It would have new animations, music and new attacks:

Attack 1: Knock In:
The Destrayer would grab his prey in the ribs and impale them on the head with his teeth or something.

Attack 2: Sonic Wave:
The Destroyer would prepare to roar and shoot sonic waves from its mouth, dealing damage and slowing the enemy.

After defeating the destroyer, it would fly up and the portal in the ancient city would start sucking souls from its chest, and the portal would open and the destroyer would die.

Do you think the concept is cool?

(Concept is my own)
PL.
Kiedy pokonasz wardena to po chwili jego śmierci usłyszysz dźwięk i w mieście pojawi się sculk enderman, jeżeli podejdziesz do niego zbyt blisko to ten się wydrze i zniknie (Z efektem teleportacji) i wtedy zacznie bić serce wardena (z echem) i po chwili ustanie i destroyer wyjdzie spod ziemi.

Destroyer miałby 500 punktów zdrowia, 20 ochrony i zadawałby 50 punktów. Miałby nowe animacje, muzykę i nowe ataki:

Atak 1: Wbicie:
Destrayer łapał by swoją ofiarę w żebra i nakłuwał ją w głowę swoimi zębami czy jakoś tak.

Atak 2: Fala dźwiękowa:
Destroyer przygotowywał by się do ryku i strzelał by falami dźwiękowymi z paszczy zadawałyby one obrażenia i spowalniały wroga.

Po pokonaniu destroyera ten wzleciał by do góry i portal w starożytnym mieście zacząłby wsysać dusze z jego klatki piersiowej, a portal by się otworzył a destroyer zginą.

Jak myślisz czy koncept jest fajny?

(Koncept jest mój autorski)
PigGold16
Level 50 : Grandmaster Pig