Elemental Guardians (my story)

Jason_Bluebolt's Avatar Jason_Bluebolt12/12/14 10:49 pm
1 emeralds 124
Hello! My name's Jason and this is a voting thingy to see if you want me to post my story. To get you interested, I'll explain to you the short version- without the detailed parts.

First there were the gods on Earth, and they needed protectors for Earth. So they made the first Guardians. They were, (in order of age, old-young) Azure, Raudr and Vert. (V-E-R-T not V-AIR) While they were reigning, a dark magician rose up. He captured Vert and killed him, which in turn forced Raudr (the leader of the Guardians) to tell his brother Azure to flee. After Azure left, Raudr was grief stricken. He killed himself.

In the second generation of guardians, there were (also in order of age) Bronze, Silversoul and Goldheart. Bronze was the leader, and he didn't need a second word for his name- he was already powerful. The reigned with complete peace, so much that they lasted until and after the third and final generation. The third and final generation were (order of age) Blustorm, Redblaze and Greenquake who are the main characters. Blustorm is the leader. The dark magician was gathering strength in the second generation, and he releases it during the third when Bronze, Silver and Gold live with the third generation, training them. Azure was never seen again, and my story is about how the third and second generations rose up to take revenge on the dark magician.

Thank you and BUHBAI!

P.S I will stop the poll after a reasonable amount of votes.
Jason_Bluebolt
Level 14 : Journeyman Skinner