Can you get famous on youtube?

ThePeggiep9pm's Avatar ThePeggiep9pm4/27/13 1:01 am
1 emeralds 37
Hello, ive been uploading to youtube for 3 years now! Ive had two channels and my current channel isnt doing so well, statistically. Everyone who does watch my videos say they are great but this post is simply because i dont think i can get famous on youtube.
Uploading my LPs everyday as much as possible with school and work and stuff also to be taken care of (as many youtubers do). I find that it is incredibly hard to get your stuff out there while juggling around life. So much work has been put into my channel, so much time has and I really dont want all that time to go to waste, but it is. Daily uploading and optimal content are my concerns when i make videos. I do my best on every one i make, yet is still not enough. So just one question to ask... Can I (or you) ever get famous on youtube by your actions or by luck?
(I'm not doing this to get my channel noticed and I wouldnt like that you subbed or stuff like that just to help... Im looking for active subs and if you do like my videos, if of course you decided to got to my channel, then please subscribe, but i would like to say that this is simply a question that i would like to be answered, not a way to "earn subs")
ThePeggiep9pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Explorer