A handful of my textures...

LolTurdFerguson's Avatar LolTurdFerguson1/27/13 4:44 pm
1 emeralds 103
So, instead of making (and subsequently committing) to ONE texture pack, I decided to offer all of my textures as a download. This way, artists (and blossoming texture artists) would have an easy and already scaled texture on hand.

All of my textures are royalty free stock photos (or hand drawn by me). If I use ANY other artists work, I make sure I have explicit permission from them to use it. So far, I haven't put any original work (besides my own) into these packs. Hopefully that will be in a future update.

I am planning on releasing a series of different texture sheets. Maybe 1-5 Wood/Tile/Stone/Decorative textures.

I have two simple rules for my textures:

1. My work is submitted as stock. If you want to use it, GREAT! If you want to share it, even better! You can use these textures for anything. The only limits are your imagination.

2. All I ask for is a link back to my original thread, so others may benefit from these textures as well.

All of my textures are scaled to 64x resolution. This is strictly for now, as this is the only resolution I play on. I will be offering higher (and lower) resolutions of all my texture sheets.

Without further ado, here is HumbleCraft:

http://www.planetminecraft.com/texture_ ... ble-craft/
LolTurdFerguson
Level 38 : Artisan Dragonborn