Mini-Games and Spawns

Nohats's Avatar Nohats4/4/13 10:19 pm
1 emeralds 40
MCGamesNetwork is very close to opening, but to do so we need talented players to help build spawns and mini games to make sure our server isn't an eyesore and is still enjoyable and fun for all players.

How to Apply
I am currently the only "Build team" member, but if you wish to become one, go to our website:
http://www.mcgamesnetwork.com/

There, if you pick the forums section on the bar above the dirt back round, you can find all the way to the right, on the dirt in white font there will be a section called applications. Click on that and in position put builder (or moderator if you want to be one) and type up reasons why we should accept you. If we find that you have a good enough back round, and you have a decent post, we will ask you to come in game and build a bit, where we will test your skills.

What to put in your App
If you want to have very good chances of being a builder, telling us of past builds or servers you have worked on will probably heighten your chances. Show pictures is okay. but we might ask you into a private conversation to talk about stuff like that. Most important, you need to show us that you can be mature and think out of the box, build and make things easy to use at the same time.

Thanks for reading, I hope I see your applications soon!
Nohats
Level 15 : Journeyman Architect