LOOKING FOR BODY ACTORS for Minecraft Poppy Playtime Roleplay series!

CutCafe's Avatar CutCafe4/16/24 11:09 pm
1 emeralds 58
Hi all!

To start, I'm CutCafe! I'm a small Youtuber that's makes videos on horror games, the main one being Poppy Playtime (you may have already seen my work if you've heard of my "Ollie is Security" theory that blew up a while back, or even my Pochi Science theory that blew up even more so!)

I've been working on a Minecraft roleplay series taking place in the Poppy Playtime universe, which I already have created a world for, as well as scripting all 10 episodes. However, I have reached the stage of recording and VAs! The current plan is to record/direct everything with some body actors, and then have VAs dub over it in post, but I need body actors to help me do that! So that's what this post is for!

I have a Casting Call Club set up for this too, which is here. We're planning to do 4 days worth of recording, split up by how many body actors I need for those days. EVERYONE who helps out with this will of course be credited, both in the description, as well as the credits of each episode they appear in. The recording days are set up by how many Body Actors I need for the designated episodes. THURSDAY 25th will just need one Body Actor, FRIDAY 26th will need two, SATURDAY 27th will need three, SUNDAY 28th we will try to take in like 5-8? for massive armies of critters in the final two episodes. I hope to do these recording sections at 1PM PST for each of those days?

I have set up a server (with the map I created for the series, which I will also give you the needed mods and skins for) and will help direct each scene as needed, with me reading out the lines to ensure that there's enough time for VAs to say what's needed for said scenes when they dub over them.

The series has a total of 10 already scripted episodes, and the server/world will be 1.16.5, and we have 10 mods (and a few more if you count any library mods needed to make them run). Here's the mod list so you are aware in advanced (not counting corelibs): Moving Elevators, More Player Models, Supplementaries, Farmers Delight, Storage Drawers, Macaw’s Furniture, Macaw’s Lights and Lamps, Macaw’s Bridges, Decocraft, Worldedit. Alternatively, you can access the EXACT Modpack here, which also includes some lag-reducers as well such as Empendium.

So in short, if you are interested in helping this project, please send something to the CCC posting! You are also more than welcome to ask questions and I'll do my best to answer them!

We only have a few requirements:

- Must be 16+
- Minecraft Java 1.16.5, and the ability to pop onto a server
- The ability to run all of the mods listed above
- Being able to make it to the times/days listed for whichever Body Actor time-frame you applied for
- Discord so we can be in a call and so I can properly direct you and the other body actors
- the ability to withstand cringe

Thank you so much! Hope to be working with you!
CutCafe
Level 1 : New Explorer