LF builders for RPG server

HecticPurple's Avatar HecticPurple3/8/13 3:25 pm
1 emeralds 40
iCraft Revolution is a upcoming server with custom plugins and items that make the gameplay unlike anything before. The server is not yet ready for a release yet as I do not have the building. I do not have a theme for the spawn yet as it is all up to the builder's discretion. I will have a team of builders that will work on the project. I ask that the builders be good, and really good at what their doing because I put a lot of work into these custom plugins. I also ask that they be familiar with World Edit and World Guard so they can protect the spawn they build. The builders also need some creativity because we will have custom dungeons that are all unique and themed. So now to the good stuff... I am working on a website now so that is out of the way. To apply, post a application here and add me on Skype at icraft.mcserver stating you applied and I will look at it right away. If you believe you are talented enough to be a builder on this server, then go ahead and apply for it but please be mature (16 years or older). If you are from another server, I am willing to donate money to that server if you help me get my spawn up and running.

A little bit about my spawn idea.. I want the spawn to be pretty big. We use citizens as NPC's for shops and other things. The city will also hold quests, PvP Tournaments, MobArena, and Spleef Contests. The spawn also needs to be detailed heavily but also unique, not just a youtube tutorial spawn.

Building Assistant Application:
Name:
Dedication:
Photo Proof:
Extra Information:
HecticPurple
Level 11 : Journeyman Narwhal