Wanna try this?

Arquero's Avatar Arquero11/25/19 4:42 pm
1 emeralds 121
I've once made a Geometry Dash level where it seems near impossible. Each section has 5 slots, and there are 17 sections. That would mean we need to square 5 by 17, and we would get.. 7.62939453 times 10 over 11. Woah, that's a lot of numbers! So, how exactly did I do this, and how you can "try this".

Geometry Dash has many different functions, such as shaking the screen, moving objects, toggling objects, changing colors, etc. The main ones I'm going to focus on are the Toggle and the Move triggers. At first, I used the move trigger. My idea was that the spike wall at the end of the level would be above the playing area, so if someone went through each correct slot in each section, the spike wall at the end won't crush them. This may seem like a good idea, but after play-testing, I realised that this won't work. The issue was that the move trigger would be activated multiple times, so it would go UNDER the playing field. Because of this, I was forced to try Toggle triggers. This time, the spiked wall would be invisible, so it would be disabled until someone hit a Toggle trigger. The toggle trigger is activated from touching it, so that's where the slots come in. By turning on Activate Group, it would toggle the spike wall at the end AND keep it on without toggling the spike wall off.

Now, I just rinse and repeat. Copying the sections and adding more, I made it increasingly difficult each time I did this. Now, you might be wonder when the "try this" part comes in. Well, I'm not very good at redstone, so I was wondering if any of you redstone experts could give a hand. It's pretty simple. Make a lock function in Minecraft. If you need help, check out this video. The idea isn't very difficult to grasp. You need to make a lock function, where there are digits, and rows. You need to make a function that's even more difficult then my 5 squared by 17 thingy. (I'll probably make it harder later.) Have fun, good luck.
Arquero
Level 33 : Artisan Archer