Nightly Minecraft realm looking for more! 21+ pls

CrumDmpster's Avatar CrumDmpster4/5/24 9:38 pm history
2 emeralds 95
Hey everyone! I host a Minecraft Realm and a Discord channel. My friend and I started the realm about 2 months ago. We are looking for more to join, we have recently made the switch from bedrock to java and are hoping to make some friends!
We play every night from about 9pm EST until we are tired, 11ish. And play through the whole weekend.
We have established a small hobbit like village complete with auto cow and sheep killer, cooker, sorter.
Mud farm, Trader Hall (under construction, but have many enchants already), Enchanting House, Iron Farm. Much is still being constructed for the main spawn town but for 2 months in we are excited to invite others to join us!
We are 20's to 40's in age, so we hope to find some members in that age range. We have fairly foul language at times along with some very strong adult humor.
We use Mizunos resource packs and CITs but not required to join.
The only rules we really operate under are to be respectful of builds. No intentional destruction of other members builds. If building withing 500 blocks of someone elses build, please ask if its ok to build. I on occasion build some very large structures. No stealing from other members. There will be a community auto sorter in the future where we can all share common construction blocks and items. Discord is shared with many of our other friends in other channels so we ask you are respectful to them if they enter the realms channel.

If there are any questions feel free to ask. Other wise you can DM or reply to this post.
CrumDmpster
Level 1 : New Miner