My school day 12-1-2022school

IGEBM's Avatar IGEBM12/1/22 5:53 pm
1 emeralds 80
Spanish - Well, I had to do a quiz because my Spanish teacher has this thing where, if we speak an English sentence, she'll write a letter from the word "quiz" on the board, and then if she writes the whole word on the board, we get a quiz the next day. So, there was already a quiz planned for tomorrow, and then on Tuesday (I don't have Spanish on Wednesday), Andrew, Rayhan, and Justin got us 2 quizzes! So for Spanish, it'll be a quiz on Thursday, a quiz on Friday, and a quiz on Monday.

Math - Pretty chill. Nothing really exciting in that class. I mean, it's fun, but nothing worth sharing.

Band - My band teacher made this weird comparison: kids were playing their instruments, so he said, "If I hand you a knife, you're expected to hold it, not start using it." I don't really know how that's related, and a few weeks ago he was saying something about spinning a dreidel and setting the whole house on fire.

Lunch & Recess - My friend who I always sit with was out 'cause of a doctor's appointment, so I sat with Kaylah and Jarius and their friends at the next table over. Well, I actually sat at the same table since there was no space there, but I still talked to them. Zoey also begged for me to get her seconds of ice cream, but I didn't and she got it herself. I know, I'm a monster. Then, at recess, Kaylah, Leela, and I went to confront Karl since he was trying to kill me, because, well, a few weeks ago he stole Grayson's backpack while were waiting for our Science teacher to let us into the classroom. He hid it in the bathroom, and when Grayson came, I told him Karl did it and him and Eamon went to find the bag. Karl's wanted me dead ever since, and that was 2 weeks ago! Anyway, he was chasing Eamon across the field, and then he saw me with Kaylah and Leela and she told Karl to stop trying to kill me (He was also staring me down at lunch since he usually sits at the table behind me, but I threatened him with a plastic knife.). In response, Karl chased me with a stick. Eamon had to take it out of his hands and they played soccer. Kaylah and Leela had a friend group meeting while I watched people play-fight at recess and walked around while humming Iron Maiden songs.

English - There was a sub who played classical music during the whole class and it drove me and Zoey CRAZY! This afternoon, we were texting about and she said she was going to lose it if the sub was there tomorrow and played it again.

Science - So, more of Karl trying to kill me since we have Science together. Before he came, I hid behind a wall and Sabrina and Duncan showed him where I am. While we waited outside for the teacher to come (he's usually a little late and we're not allowed in the lab without our teacher already inside), he tried to stab me and Eamon with Eamon's pencil, but Eamon had his pen. They eventually returned their writing utensils to each other. Duncan invited me to join his server and said he was going to spawn-kill me 9 times (it was a lifesteal server with crossplay) and then give me full iron armor. In class, Karl stared me down again, but Eamon sits to the left of me, so I'm good, and Grayson sits to the left of him at an angle, so he's good. Also, I was singing a verse from "If Eternity Should Fail," and I said the line, "When the world was virgin," and Hartley (she sits to the right of me), ever the dirty-minded, turned to look at me with surprised eyes, 'cause, well, you know... Anyway, I had to explain to her that it was song lyric while the teacher was talking about science stuff.

P.E. (Ping Pong) - During ping pong, Duncan said he was just going to take 5 of my hearts and then give me iron armor, but Jai (who's also on the server) warned me not to accept the deal, and ask for diamond instead of iron. Anyway, me and Ethan lost the games during the tournament, because we suck at ping pong. Nicky and I (The first match for me and Ethan was us vs. the other Ethan and Nicky) talked about this thing called, "Death By Saxophone" and its sequel, "Death By Ping Pong Paddle." (In Band class, I told Nicky his days were numbered and threatened to slit his neck with a reed playfully.)

History - A pretty normal and dull History class. Nothing very exciting to talk about.
IGEBM
Level 55 : Grandmaster Loremaster