Cops ‘N Robbers Part II (School Story 2-2-23)

IGEBM's Avatar IGEBM2/2/23 11:50 pm scheduled history
3 emeralds 77
Teaser
Teaser 2

Before Classes:
Nothing exciting happened, just the usual talking to my friends.

Spanish: We had another quiz on our book (ch. 3 and ch. 4) but it was stupidly easy. I got 16/17 questions correct, and then we started reading ch. 5 after the teacher self-corrected the quizzes with us, but class ended and we had to leave.

Math: A pretty normal Math class.

Band: Also a pretty chill class.

Lunch & Recess: At lunch, we talked about Giusi and Emmy, because apparently Giusi can’t read. She was in Information Arts and, according to Bria, she was reading the word “mother” and she read it wrong. And then Bria made a joke that it makes sense now why Emmy (who used to be her best friend in kindergarten and first grade) ditched her for Kaylah, and the ditched Kaylah for Giusi: because she needs to be around people of her intelligence. You see, Emmy asks dumb questions. In Science, she sees me without a pencil case and asks me if I have any other pencils. And, according to Bria, in Math, there was a slide saying, “Take out your notebook,” and Emmy asked what notebook. I mean, obviously her Math teacher means your Math notebook! Come on, girl! (Sorry if this sounds like me being rude to my classmates, just saying what we talked about.) As I was telling Bria about the pencil story, Olivia F. walked by, and we panicked that she’d tell Emmy tomorrow, assuming she heard us. I began to eat my dessert (brownie parfait) and Bria was asking for a small scoop because she finished hers and wanted more, and after a few minutes, I reluctantly gave her a scoop, and Jarius had the nerve to take one too! I did finish it, though, and it was yummy. Anyways, ZJ called everyone (me, Bria, Kaylah, Leela, Clara, Mira, Reese, Maddy, and Bea) over and said we were playing Cops and Robbers again. As we went outside, we all began to run. As we ran, I asked ZJ who the cop was. It was Mira. We ran upstairs into the PE building, but since it wasn’t indoor recess today, there was a PE class in the hallway we were going to hide in (it was ping pong, so you know which hallway I’m talking about). As we went up the stairs, Clara reminded us to stay away from the glass walls, because if we went close enough, Mira would be able to see us. I looked out there quickly and saw Mira and Reese. She got her. They were walking towards to PE building. As we stopped hiding and ran down the hallway past the students in PE, the coach asked what were doing. I told her we were looking for a friend, and we were about to leave. It was a hasty lie, but also an easy one to tell. We went outside to the commons, and began to make our way back to the field. We waited on the path near the library for a bit, until Mira and Reese came out and we ran. However, we got split up: me and ZJ were separated from Bria, Kaylah, and Leela, Bea and Maddy disappeared, and then me and ZJ got split up inside. As I made my way back up the small ramp to the Strings room area to go out to the field, Mira opened the door! I tried to run, but she got me. As I began to walk away from her, she asked where I was going. I told I was gonna go find the others and try to ambush them because they didn’t know I was tagged. I ran into ZJ on the way outside and tagged him. We split, so all four cops were separated, and I walked up the bleachers and went inside through that door that leads into the PE building hallway where the locker rooms and fitness room are. As I walked through the door, I ran into Clara and tagged her. I came outside and found Mira, Reese, and ZJ sitting in the bleachers. I told them I had tagged Clara, and after taking a short rest, I got up and walked inside. Mira followed me, while the others were slightly behind. Me and Mira quickly found Maddy waiting outside the nurse’s office for Bea, and I tagged her. She didn’t count it, and we continued on to find the remaining three robbers. As we all searched for them, I was checking the hallways while Mira and Reese checked the gender-inclusive restroom (they were allowed, since anyone could enter them), I ran into Zoey. She asked what were doing, and I decided to let her join as a cop. (She had seen us run past her before.) Me and Zoey looked for them for a bit, and then I went outside and found Bria, Kaylah, and Leela sitting in the bleachers (well, Kaylah was on the track and talking to us from under the guard rails) with Mira, Reese, ZJ, and Clara. I ran back and told Zoey we found them, and we all sat down for a break. I asked Bria where they went, and Bria explained that they had hid in the basement, and eventually came out. However, when they came back to recess, the DEI coordinator briefly talked to them. As we talked about this, Bria noticed that the dean, DEI coordinator, and the principal were checking their phones. The ones that hid in the basement were wondering if they were checking the security camera footage in their phones to find them. Then, we wondered aloud if Kaylah had tripped a silent alarm or something. We realized we still had to find Bea and Maddy, who were still robbers. We agreed to do this only on days with indoor recess (so I hope tomorrow is rainy, not just because I love rain, but because I wanna do this again) As we walked to the doors, Bea and Maddy came out of them. As soon as they saw us, they began running and we chased them. Since recess was over, it just looked like we were running inside. However, they went through the bus parking lot and walked in through the front doors like some other kids. Luckily, once we got inside, I saw the two of them and they began running, but I managed to tag Bea and then Maddy.

English: We continued work on our final projects about The Giver, this time working on the personal part of our essay, about a memory from our life that connects to a theme from the book and what we wrote in our first paragraph.

Science: Well, the Science teacher has returned from COVID, and we did work in our groups (I’m with Eamon, Finley, and Emmy, but Emmy was out, so it was just me, Eamon, and Finley.) Eamon opened the slideshow we were working on in several other tabs so he had an army of clones on each slide, but when he went to get water, I closed them out. Finley also kept pasting images of CocoMelon on the slides, and Eamon taught me how to invert the colors of the screen (Ctrl + search+ h).

PE: It was okay. We didn’t have to any push-ups because people didn’t listen or anything, but my group (me, Haile, Alex F, Elijah, Nicky, and Eamon) did good with the games we played.

History: Well, all we was continue watching the documentary (well, technically it was the second episode of a documentary series), and we didn’t answer the questions for it because we had already done them as those questions were answered in episode 1.

After School: I packed my stuff and left school. ‘Nuff said.
IGEBM
Level 55 : Grandmaster Loremaster