New Server with Old Owner

ItsFadeIN's Avatar ItsFadeIN5/18/24 12:59 pm
2 emeralds 56
I've been tossing around the idea of trying to relaunch a Minecraft server.

Its been 4 years or so since I closed the doors the my old dream and never really felt right since but work life and personal life changes a lot.
I always wanted to come back to the doors and reopen them but I've been out of the Minecraft loop awhile now, and not sure what still is played or considered good server material anymore.

any one have an insight if its still worth pursuing the fun of running a Minecraft server and if so what game modes would be feasible as a fun and captivating play style
I personally was considering and sky block takes with access to a kitpvp type of game mode with maybe a splash of minigames (both kitpvp and the minigames would give rewards for the sky block world of course)

back when I hosted originally had way to much time and basically did every game mode possible to keep up with all the other massive servers as a way to keep some relevancy in the massive server market and had fun but now would rather more lower maintenance and just have something not to saturated while still staying entertaining and enjoyable . maybe even build a small community again bring back some nostalgia and laugh...

What do you all think is it even worth it anymore with all Minecraft has changed these past years or would u like to see a new small island of escape appear?

Please any and all feedback would be amazing and if anyone wants to assist for sure let me know what kind of feedback and support there is. Hope to hear from the community soon!

Discord = itsfadein
ItsFadeIN
Level 11 : Journeyman Network