:::Gotham: Revival::: team members applicationbuild

Crqw's Avatar Crqw2/18/22 6:24 pm
4 emeralds 659 6
4/26/2022 9:24 am
Crqw's Avatar Crqw
Hello, it's Raptor, for now a solo developer of the biggest Arkhamverse project - recreation of the whole Gotham city. I was planning to spend a whole process by myself, but I am coming to a conclusion I need more people to work on this if I want to have better results in shorter time.

Here is a criteria list of who I need:

-- Builders who could assist me by helping with buildings
---- JAVA version of the game required
---- Must already have building experience
---- Be able to freely speak english or russian

-- Resource pack artist. For better experience,
(I want someone to have a resource pack made for the project.
More people included - better the result)
---- Must already have artistic experience with resource packs / pixel arts/ art in general

-- Data pack coder
---- Must already have experience / be good at coding

First priority is in builders, since my project is a huge map composition on my plans
If you are interested, please DM me on discord IiRaptoriI#5441
Crqw
Level 71 : Legendary Batman

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Zom_Purpio
04/26/2022 7:58 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Hi ilRaptorli

So if this is Java is there a possibility that Tlauncher user could participate? I speak phenomenal English and would love to participate in this Gotham city project. I would put in my best at building. I can not program, but I would also be willing to make the resource pack art. There is also another way, I have Java Minecraft on my Xbox. It will be a dream come true to help build on this project. I will take it seriously and I will do exactly as you tell me too. Just message me on discord if you feel the need that I could help. My discord is Zom_PurpioYT#0178.

Goodluck on your project from here on forward.
Crqw
04/26/2022 9:24 am
Tlauncher is just an unofficial launcher for minecraft isnt it? See no problem in working on this launcher (also a respond to your previous comment)

As for the help, thanks for your willing! I will soon contact you on discord and I'll discuss few things
Mouky
04/09/2022 7:32 am
Hello
My name is Mouky and i love to help you accomplish the goal of building Gothem city from the best arkham game.I can speak really good english but i am still learning.I was playing java version for 7-8 years and in the last 5 years i´ve been mostly building and improving.My discord is "MoukyV2#3975" my minecraft name is Bafifull.
I´ve would be honored if a could work on this project.

Mouky
C14Commander
03/03/2022 4:19 am
Hello
My name is C14Commander but you can call me Dean, I would love ton help on this project as I am a HUGE Batman and overall DC fan, I would be honored to help with this project - I speak 100% fluent English and very few Russian. I have JAVA Minecraft and i have been playing Minecraft for about 9-10 years now. My building on the game is ( in both my friends and my own opinion ) immaculate and can take every task seriously and with passion ! My discord is " Some Car Guy#9167 " and my instagram ( just incase you need another contact ) is " some_car._guy " - My Xbox and Minecraft java username are both C14Commander ( But due to the new account migration , my java name might be " Senpai_uwuu " )
Thank you for your time my friend !
Crqw
03/03/2022 10:54 am
Hello, thanks for your will to help, I'll discuss more stuff considering help in discord when I have free time
MotivatedBean98
02/18/2022 7:25 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Skinner
It's a pity that is in Java... I would love to participate of this project... Not only because I played Arkham Knight but also because I am a builder myself...
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome