A Safe Place; A Quiet Haven

EccentricEremite's Avatar EccentricEremite12/31/22 1:16 pm
3 emeralds 103
Welcome!
Nursery Wall Art Print Camping Nursery Whimsical Bear Woodland - Etsy

I am sure I am not the first one to do this, nor will I be the last. And I am probably the most inadequate to make one: the art above is an image I stole from a Google Search.
But I figured there might as well be a place for people to just talk. To get things off their chest or to just have a rest from whatever politics or insanity is out there (Unfortunately, I do not know; I am rarely on this website to begin with, let alone being able to understand what's going on).

I'm not exactly sure what this might do for anyone, but if it happens to help, that is wonderful!
And if it doesn't help, then please, I beg you to keep searching for a safe place. If this does not help or encourage you in any way, and rather discourages or hurts you, then please move away from this.
This thread (that I haven't put much thought into) is just meant as a place for people to share what's going on or to just chat with people. Don't feel like you must join in. If you want to, go ahead! If you don't, then don't! Just enjoy your day, friend.
EccentricEremite
Level 23 : Expert Caveman